Friday, March 7, 2014

52 Ancestors - Bolivar Ralph Muniz

For this week's post I wanted to do something a little different.  This post is about my best friend's search to find her paternal side of the family.  I'm hoping that by putting it out into the universe maybe someone has the answers she has been seeking for a number of years.

Most of this information came from public addresses and from familia rumors since my best friend has never known her father.

What I have found for her so far is that Bolivar Ralph Muniz was born in New York in January 1952, but not sure to who.  He lived throughout Western Massachusetts until 1995 where he moved to Florida.  He was arrested in Florida during the same time and unfortunately passed away in September of 1997.  She has no idea who his parents or relatives were.

No comments:

Post a Comment